Emergency Relief Fund for Craft Artists
May 03, 2011The Craft Emergency Relief Fund (CERF+) is offering assistance to craft artists in Southern states affected by last week's tornadoes (April 2011).
• If, as a craft artist, you have suffered loss, please contact CERF+ when able.
• If, as an arts organization representative, you know of craft artists in the affected areas, or plan to correspond with your artist constituents in the near future, please pass this information on.
• If there are organizations that directly work with artists in your community that you think they should know about, please send their contact information.
CERF+'s program includes:
• Grants up to $2,500
• No-interest loans up to $8,000
• Booth fee waivers at craft shows
• Discounts on materials and equipment and
• Assistance with business development through referrals to consultants and other low or no-cost resources. http://craftemergency.org.
Also visit Studio Protector, a website which serves as an artist's guide to emergencies... click here: http://www.studioprotector.org.